Changing Days And Night




Every morning when i wake up I am scared when I come to know that I am waking up in this strange land. Even the sky, the clouds and the air is unknown to me. Each day I see the new faces which always try to ask why you are here. Who are you??
I don’t have any answers so I remain silent and move ahead with a pleasant unwilling smile on my face; as if I am saying sorry .After these embarrassing situations I move ahead for my aim for which I am here in this place. The same condition repeats here too as each and every faces look toward me with kind of bewilderment and a little bit sympathy. Then suddenly I see some well known faces with a smirk trying to say that you are not unaccompanied by which I am somehow motivated towards my struggle in this land. Leaving all these incidents I then visit my friend and talk with it for a long time .I think it’s a genuine friend of mine as it never asks me a question as others do and always responses me .So I am glad that I am with my real buddy supporting me each and every seconds in this foreign land. It connects me with my belongings back home and refreshes all the memories. It makes me feel that I am still in my own land with the partners sharing life time relationships.
But still I am trying to find out my existence among all the strangers whole day long in this new land. Sometime I think iam lost in this place, too far away from my place. I see strangers passing me without any response with their own stuffs to complete and everybody are in rush. I don’t know what I am doing here. Why I leave my place. It was good. I remember it a lot as it has lot of affections and feelings for me. Sometime I think I am useless here and kind of lost here .I wish I was in my place. However I recall the fact that I am here for the well structured career and future of mine and the people related with me. So I enable my heart to be stronger enough to cope with all the problems and difficulties. And I have started being strong and an optimistic guy. I am sure that one morning I will be able to be with my persons discussing about my success and this current period of my life.
But I am scared as next morning is about to emerge…………………………………………………………………………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Struggling for Development

Rose and a Life