Rose and a Life




Finally I am here with hard efforts and tackling every trouble on my way. Initially I had a notion that once got over to it the whole world will be mine and I will be at the acme of the world. But still I see a prolonged boulevard in front of me. Someone have said, “Human being never satisfy .” which I grasp is a true saying now, so hats off to the great person saying these valuable words. However, I too have empathy for that person as he must have lot of dreams and expectations disgruntled in his life. If he would have fulfilled dreams he would not have thought such kind of sayings. It may sounds humorous but it is genuineness.
I always have a dream of something and it never turns out real. And may be for the first time something really ensues. I finally reached the summit where I was headed and I was too glad to be successful. But after success I still found my lips bunged and something dark as usual in my face. Moreover eagerness inside me and unsatisfied heart is compelling me not to be pleased with all these things which I used to think are an achievement. Then what is success??What is achievement??Why I am not pleased with all these current possessions?? I think nobody have answers of these questions. And some people may have a thinking that I am going crazy .It’s ok for me but I do have pity on them as they are going to face the real world on the next few time period. So Best of luck to all other cronies out there.
A person will always be trying to reach the top, which in reality never exists and everyone should know these truth so that it would be somehow easy to live life. What you have on the present is the most you get from the life so never expect more than that for that time. Nevertheless, you must not leave to have a hope and hard labors to acquire what your mind and heart yearns.
I am still trying to get out of these all stuffs and find out the real happiness as defined by the people of this world. It doesn’t matter what my definition is or what’s your definition?? You have to follow the world to be in the world. However sometime you can listen to your heart and you can try to fade away from this tedious world so that you can lead to possibility of your own world..........................................................

Comments

Ramesh said…
bawal lekhichas ta yar taile ta.sachai taile nai lekhya ho ra?ekdum dami cha.

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Struggling for Development

Changing Days And Night